Puerh Tea-Yunnan Original Puer Cake #P13
12oz 357g 2008' Yunnan Original Ripe Puer Cake Shu Pu-erh Tea Meng Hai Royal Cha
● Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan, China
● Tea Type: Ripe Pu-erh Cake (with Aged)
● Net Weight: 12.59oz 357g
● Manufacture Year: 2008
● Expired Date: Long Time in Storage conditions
● Storage Conditions: Clean, Ventilating, Lucifuge, Dry, No Srange Smell And Pollution
● 1 x 357g Ripe Pu-erh Tea Puer Cake
Over time, pu'er acquires an earthy flavor due to slow oxidation and other, possibly microbial processes. However, this oxidation is not analogous to the oxidation that results in green, oolong, or black tea, because the process is not catalyzed by the plant's own enzymes but rather by fungal, bacterial, or autooxidation influences. Pu'er flavors can change dramatically over the course of the aging process, resulting in a brew tasting strongly earthy but clean and smooth, reminiscent of the smell of rich garden soil or an autumn leaf pile, sometimes with roasted or sweet undertones. Because of its ability to age without losing "quality", well aged good pu'er gains value over time .
The better way to brew is using Yixing clay tea pot over time.
We Also Recommend